Sunday, February 13, 2011

Finished Bird Nest

So, I finished Noel's "ird's nest" as she calls it. I always like to ask her if she remembers what she'll be carrying in my wedding - her answer is "ings" (rings, of course). I just added a bit of moss and took a few pics with my rings in it for now.



Woooord. Also, we got our invitations printed today. Just need the envelopes and I'll start addressing them. I'm also almost done with the groomsmen's boutonnieres. It's nice to keep crossing things off the list!

4 comments:

  1. This month's Country Living has soooo many of the MOTIFS of your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anna. I'm so excited to see all of this put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it will all come together pretty well!! We'll see pretty soon :)

    ReplyDelete