Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dessert Table

I think I've put more time into making things for the dessert table than anything else for my wedding. Not sure how it happened that way, but I had to get these Anthropologie mugs to add to the mix. They only had certain letters left so they were on sale. I got four to spell out "x o x o" and will put candy in them.


So cute! I've also made about 5 different cake plates (I posted pics of one in an old post) and I have an old Coca Cola bottle crate I will most likely use on the dessert table. I also made a banner to hang in front/behind it that spells out "love is sweet" and then I have a few other boxes that looks like old chests. Now I just have to decide what kinds of desserts to fill them all with!

I'm hoping it turns out something like these pics:




Except better of course, but you get the idea! So far I'm thinking a few small cakes, cake pops, oreo pops, cookies, and candy...

No comments:

Post a Comment