Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bees, please.

In my search for drink dispensers for the wedding (which I have not posted anything about), I came across an awesome beehive shaped drink dispenser

---->

So now I think it'd be really cute to have a bee/honey themed dessert table. Not like hardcore everything has to have yellow and black stripes, but there are a few things I'd like to do. Of course, these would be awesome ....


... super cute cake pops from bakerella.com . Also, my friend suggested I could do some type of honey bun and I've also seen cute cakes made from a beehive cake pan. Then there's always honey!


in mason jars, nonetheless (which I am using for centerpieces and probably glasses - which I guess I have also not posted about). So yeah, just kind of thinking out loud for now - but if anyone out there has a cute bee or honey idea for me, let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend that if you do a honey thing that you find honey from "the bee folk"...at least I think that's their name. They come to the Maryland Renaissance Festival and have every flavor of honey imaginable. I own "marshmallow" honey. It would be really neat to have a "honey tasting station."

    ReplyDelete