Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dresses and Billy Buttons

Here are some pictures of the dress I really love. I'm hoping to employ my mom to make one as similar as possible. Hopefully we'll be able to find a pattern and good fabric at the fabric store.









I love it! It's casual but still really elegant looking (I think). I like what the groom is wearing, too. We might do something similar for Bic (minus the vest?). On a separate note, I've discovered "billy buttons" or "billy balls" (craspedia is the real name)





and I really want to use them in corsages or centerpieces.

4 comments:

  1. I love that dress. It reminds me of the one Jenny wears in Forrest Gump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I just realized my Google name is Kuhrdashian and I'm ashamed....I have no memory of choosing that haha...but if you didn't know already, this is Sarah Kuhr (for future reference)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha well hopefully the dress doesn't look too 70s! and i was wondering who commented with this name, hehe. i'm glad you clarified it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, its so cool and retro! Everyone always picks the same sleeve-less princess white dress. I think it'll be gorgeous to pick an off-white lacy one like this. If you don't, I will haha

    ReplyDelete